Sunday, July 23, 2006

Answers to www.blogthings.com

I found this website on a friend's site and decided to try it out myself. There is a list of different "Cool Things to Put In Your Blog" but these were the ones I want to post for fun.


I knew I had a Type-A personality but the questions on this website that determined your personality was still quite revealing. Are you a Type-A personality? Click on the link and find out.



Pinay Army PA Has A Type A Personality

You are hyper, energetic, and always on the mood
You tend to succeed at everything you attempt
And if you don't succeed at first, you quickly climb your way to the top!

You could be called a workaholic, but you also make time for fun
As long as it's high energy and competitive, you're interested
You have the perfect personality for business and athletic success






I was surprised at the accuracy of this assessment from a website about what my birthday means. There are a lot of people who read their horoscope or astrological information on a daily basis and I'm not one of them but there are times, such as this time, that I have to wonder...hmmm... What about you: What does your birthday mean? Make a comment on my blog with your answer.



Pinay Army PA's Birthdate: January 19

You are resilient, and no doubt your resilience has already been tested.
You've had some difficult experiences in your life, but you are wise from them.
Having had to grow up quickly, you tend to discount the advice of others.
You tend to be a loner, having learned that the only person you can depend on is yourself.

Your strength: Well developed stability and confidence

Your weakness: Suspicion of others

Your power color: Eggplant

Your power symbol: Spade

Your power month: October





I'm a poet
And I didn't even know it
Well, actually, I did.

Pinay Army PA Should Be A Poet

You craft words well, in creative and unexpected ways.
And you have a great talent for evoking beautiful imagery...
Or describing the most intense heartbreak ever.
You're already naturally a poet, even if you've never written a poem.



I'm a future millionaire!!!

Pinay Army PA's Chances of Being a Multimillionaire: 88%

It's almost certain you'll be a multimillionaire. Just keep doing what you're doing.
You are good with money, a creative thinker, and an ethical person. You might be the next Donald Trump!


Pinay Army PA is Likely A Forth Born

At your darkest moments, you feel angry.
At work and school, you do best when you're analyzing.
When you love someone, you tend to be very giving.

In friendship, you don't take the initiative in reaching out.
Your ideal jobs are: factory jobs, comedy, and dentistry.
You will leave your mark on the world with your own personal philosophy.


Now, this personality quiz, sometimes the choices I picked could change but this is my result for today.
Pinay Army PA Is An ISTJ

The Duty Fulfiller

You are responsible, reliable, and hardworking - you get the job done.
You prefer productive hobbies, like woodworking or knittings.
Quiet and serious, you are well prepared for whatever life hands you.
Conservative and down-to-earth, you hardly ever do anything crazy.

You would make a great business executive, accountant, or lawyer.


OK, I'm all blogged out for tonight (or this morning depending on what time zone you're at). This was fun, which is away from my usual serious blogs. I hope you enjoyed reading it and let me know how you did on your answers to the same or other "blogthings."

No comments: